Tuesday 8 December 2009

Day 8 Picture 8


Jan Bengelsdorff, I met Jan in 1996 when I first came to London. We lost touch for a few years but then he popped up running the Bailey on Holloway Rd. Today I was walking past and saw him behind the bar so I popped in to say hello, I had just picked up Fergus so I did not spend too long in the pub . A nice easy smile, after Sunday and Mondays efforts I think that is allowed. A smile is a smile is a smile.



Lydia Abbott, I went to school with Lydia... actually I think she was a couple of years bellow. I used to see her around Blackburn a good bit but I have not seen her in a very long time. Anyways, there is something to this smile lark. I made Fergal Sharkey smile (breifly) which made me smile I put it on the internet which makes Lydia smile which then makes me smile again... easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment