Sunday 13 December 2009

Day 13 Picture 13


Ben Clough, I have been Ben's friend since we were boys... I know his dad... blah di bloody blah. Thing is I have not seen him in 3 years, we got mobile numbered up through mutual friends and arranged a lunch date. He lives in the deep south so we arranged to hook up in Greenwich. To get a smile was always going to be hard, because the fact I have managed to get your number after 3 years is the stuff of most peoples nightmares, so I bought Ben Lunch...

We had a massive roast...

on the bank of the river

I then set about ignoring one sign but heeding another...





One last sign to ignore... come on, it is good we don't smoke inside any more... places are much nicer but you can bugger off if I am going to have to find a place outside outside to have a cig (I am giving up in January) but these idiots can still kiss my massive shiny balls


Shiny balls on route to new non shiny home...

BALLS

No comments:

Post a Comment