Wednesday 2 December 2009

Day 2 Picture 2


Emily Taylor... Emily was leaving after dropping the kids off, I hit her with a very bad joke. I will not tell the joke here yet as I may need it again. She is not laughing at the joke she is laughing at me and defiantly not with me. It is not a very good joke.
I missed an opportunity today... I helped a young lady up the stairs with a big bag at work because the lift was bust. She fixed me a big smile but I let it pass. I will have to learn to seize these moments.
This is actually going to be quite hard, I made a list at lunch today of what I am doing for the next couple of weeks so I don't use all my easy options up at once.



I will need to work hard during the weeks otherwise there is just going to be 70 pictures of Annie and Fergus smiling at the promise of dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment